2016年1月2日 星期六

Day 142: Boston (Study Japanese)

Since I brought all of my Japanese textbooks with me, I decided to study Japanese hard during winter vacation. Several days ago, I spent a lot of time finding information for graduate school, and ended up knowing that almost all of the deadlines are passed. Because of this, I delayed my Japanese study a lot.
既然我把所有的日文課本都帶來了,就決定寒假要好好讀日文。幾天前,花了一堆時間在找研究所的資料,最後只知道大部分的死線都過了。因為這樣,我的日文進度還落後了一大堆。

I spent whole afternoon today trying to catch up, but of course it's not an one-day job. I'll keep working hard, and after I catch up with my schedule, I'll start my ab work out.
整個下午試著追進度,不過這當然不是一天就能做完的事。我會繼續努力,然後等我追上進度之後,要開始我的腹肌運動。

Day 19: “I am so far from being a pessimist...on the contrary, in spite of my scars, I am tickled to death at life.” ― Eugene O'Neill

It's good to read an optimistic quote every day, but I want to stop at Day 20 because I think I'm totally fine, there's no need to countdown days of mourning while I'm not doing it at all.
每天讀一句正面的句子是很棒,但我想要停在第二十天因為我完全沒事,既然我根本沒覺得哀傷,根本沒必要倒數悲傷的日子。

沒有留言:

張貼留言