2016年1月12日 星期二

Day 152: Boston (Imagination)

I stayed at home whole day catching up my Japanese schedule and watched two episodes of Marry Me, Or Not?
今天整天待在家追日文進度還看了兩集的【必娶女人】。

It's a normal Tuesday, but we had interesting discussion at night.
今天是星期二的日常,但晚上我們有有趣的討論。

Kairan asked why Santa knows how to write their names, and Po-Shun answered "Because Santa is magical." Amy said something that roused my interest "Only people with childhood would say words like magical." ???
Kairan問說為什麼聖誕老公公知道怎麼寫他們的名字,舅舅回答「因為聖誕老公公很神奇。」舅媽說了引起我興趣的話「只有有童年的人會說出magical這種話。」 蛤???

I told her that I believe there's Santa until second or third year of junior high, and she thinks that's unimaginable. Both Po-Shun and I had experiences getting Christmas gifts from Santa when we were kids, but not Amy.
我跟她說我一直相信聖誕老公公到國二還國三,她覺得難以置信。舅舅跟我小時候都拿過聖誕老公公的禮物,但是她沒有。

And then we had discussion about tooth fairy. Amy said that she doesn't care, so when she forgot to put money for Terran one time, she didn't understand why Po-Shun was angry. I remember that I had tooth fairy when I was little as well.
然後我們討論了牙仙。舅媽說她根本不在乎,所以有一次她忘記幫Terran放錢,她不懂舅舅為何要生氣。我記得我小時候也有拿牙齒跟牙仙換錢。

Amy said my mom's really like a western parent. I answered yes, and that's what I'm always happy about. (especially on education)
舅媽說媽咪很洋派。我說對阿,而且我一直為此感到高興。(尤其是教育)

After that, I told Amy about the movie Rise of the Guardians, and I do think this is not only about culture, but also imagination. Maybe I'm naive, but I believe this is a proof that I should dedicate in movie industry.
然後,我跟舅媽說【捍衛聯盟】這部電影,而且我真的覺得這不只是跟文化有關,也是想像力。或許我很天真,但我相信這是我應該投身電影工業的證明。


沒有留言:

張貼留言