2016年1月23日 星期六

Day 163: Boston (The Real Last Day of Go)

Due to the blizzard in NY, I'm still in Boston today. We went to pick up Terran's glasses in the morning, and had lunch at a Taiwanese restaurant called Mulan.
因為紐約的暴風雪,我今天還在波士頓。我們早上去拿Terran的眼鏡,然後在一間叫「木蘭」的台灣餐廳吃午餐。

After lunch, I went to Cambridge Public Library to play go. Although there's only a little bit snow, it's still probably the reason why there were so less people today.
吃飽飯,我去劍橋公共圖書館下棋。雖然只有一點點雪,但這應該還是為什麼今天這麼少人的原因。

I'm so happy that I met someone who's also a Toastmaster today.
今天遇到一個也是Toastmaster的人超開心的。

By the time we were about to leave, the snow started to get harsher, and it's windy as well. That was about 5ish.
等到我們差不多要走的時候,雪開始變大,風也滿強的。差不多五點。

However, when I arrived the bus stop that's closest to home, there were about 3 inches of snow. The temperature was not hard to bear, but it's really difficult to walk when I didn't really know where the sidewalk is!!! I almost fell a couple times because of the difference of height that's hidden under the snow.
然而,當我到離家最近的公車站時,差不多有三英寸的雪。溫度並不難忍受,但是不知道人行道在哪很難走!!! 有幾次都因為雪下的高低差而差點跌倒。

Po-Shun lent me eight DVDs, so I guess I won't be too bored this semester for at least 8 days, haha.
舅舅借我八片DVD,所以我想我這學期至少有八天不會無聊XD

沒有留言:

張貼留言