2016年1月16日 星期六

Day 156: Boston (Cambridge Public Library)

We went to get glasses for Terran in the morning. Glasses are expensive in the US, so Po-Shun said they have insurance for them. @@
今天早上帶Terran去配眼鏡。美國眼鏡都超貴的,所以舅舅說他們都有保險@@

After that, we went to a restaurant close to Po-Shun's company.
之後,我們去舅舅公司附近的一間餐廳。

They dropped me at Cambridge Public Library after lunch. For what? Playing Go!!! This is my first time attending Boston Go meeting on Saturday, also the last time because I'm going back to Scranton this coming Saturday. There are a lot of people, and I saw some familiar faces such as John, Tim and Walter. Walter said today's actually not very populated, usually at least 25 people on Saturday. @@
午餐後他們載我到劍橋公共圖書館。幹嘛?下棋!!! 這是我第一次參加Boston禮拜六的圍棋聚會,也是最後一次因為下禮拜六就回學校了。有超多人的,我也看到一些熟面孔像是John、Tim與Walter。Walter說今天其實算少人的,通常禮拜六都至少25個人@@

I played with Serbian Milan. He's 2k on qgs, so I took white. It was a good game, but I lost. Some people had dinner together after the meeting, but I went back home directly. I even encountered my first subway construction experience that they asked us to take shuttle bus to commute between two stops on red line.
我跟塞爾維亞人Milan下。他在qgs上二級,所以我拿白。是很棒的一盤,不過我輸了。有些人聚會結束一起去吃晚餐,但是我直接回家了。我遇到我第一次的地鐵建設經驗,他們叫我們搭接駁車往返紅線上的兩個站。

I watched the game between New England Patriots and Kansas City Chiefs with Po-Shun for a while before dinner. It's a tiring day, but a relaxing Saturday.
晚餐前跟舅舅看了一點新英格蘭愛國者隊與堪薩斯城酋長隊的比賽。今天是很累的一天,但是放鬆的週六。

沒有留言:

張貼留言