2016年1月11日 星期一

Day 151: Boston (Application)

Since I have so many questions to ask the school itself and the course-by-course organization, and I have to finish my application form, again I stayed at home whole day.
因為有太多問題要問學校還有課程評估的機構,而且我要填寫申請表,所以又待在家一整天了。

Thankfully after a day of work, I submitted it and the school said it's okay for me to submit my transcript later. Besides, there's no information about application fee after I submitted. I looked it up, and found that international students don't have to pay for 2016 term. @@ How lucky I am.
幸運的是,工作一整天之後,我繳交申請了而且學校說成績單晚點交沒關係。而且,上傳之後沒有出現申請費用的資訊。查了一下,發現2016國際學生不用交@@ 太幸運了。

I haven't studied Japanese for the weekend and today, so I'll probably have to stay at home tomorrow. Hope I'll finish everything and go out on Wednesday.
周末跟今天都沒讀日文,所以明天大概又得待在家了。希望可以完成所有事禮拜三出門晃晃。

沒有留言:

張貼留言