2015年12月29日 星期二

Day 138: Boston (Snow Day)

This is how the backyard looks like today. First snow day in Boston this year.
這是今天後院看起來的樣子,Boston今年的第一個有雪日。

We went grocery shopping in the morning, and Amy bought a small shovel fro kids to help (play) together.
早上去購物,舅媽買了小鏟子讓孩子們可以一起幫忙(玩)。

Because it rained today during the day, we went out to the front yard to shovel the snow before dinner in case it turns too hard.
因為今天白天下雨,晚餐前我們到前院去剷雪以免雪變得太硬。

This wasn't my first time shoveling the snow because Amy was trying hard to clean the drive way. Of course I would like to help, but I don't really know how to shovel, even if it's fun, it's possible that I don't help at all. I built snowman with Kiara on the side.
這並沒有成為我第一次剷雪的經驗因為舅媽很認真地要把車到清理乾淨。當然我想幫忙,但是我不確定我知道怎麼鏟,即使這很好玩,很可能我完全幫不上忙。我與Kiara在旁邊堆雪人。

Day 15: “Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.”  ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables

沒有留言:

張貼留言