2015年12月30日 星期三

Day 139: Boston (Hide and Seek)

Amy took Terran to the eye doctor in the morning, but Kairan and Kiara and I stayed at home whole day today.
舅媽早上帶Terran去看眼科,但Kairan、Kiara與我整天都待在家。

Kairan's friend Tahn and his brother came to have a play day in the afternoon, and I stayed at my room watching Marry Me, Or Not?. Because they were playing hide and seek, they came into the room a couple times. Five kids today, so they could play hide and seek. This reminded me my childhood. Only when going back to my grandparents from my dad's side's house, I could play hide and seek because we had enough kids, six. Good old days~
下午Kairan的朋友Tahn與他哥哥來家裡玩樂日,我待在房間看【必娶女人】。因為他們在玩捉迷藏,他們進來房間幾次。今天有五個孩子,所以可以玩捉迷藏。讓我想到我小時候。只有回奶奶家的時候才能玩捉迷藏因為有夠多小孩:六個。美好的往日阿~~

Day 16: “Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.”  ― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

沒有留言:

張貼留言